Demo 1.0.31

Cualquier tema relacionado con fallos en el juego.
Intentaré arreglarlo cuanto antes!

Demo 1.0.31

Notapor Ximaceo » 10 Sep 2012, 20:28

Saludos,

acabo de descargar la última versión del juego, la 1.0.31
estaba probando la demo y me desaparecen los objetos!!
Ximaceo

Re: Demo 1.0.31

Notapor franfistro » 12 Sep 2012, 12:03

Cierto, vuelve a bajártela.
El nuevo icono hacía que el juego se detectara como "pirata" y activara las contramedidas...
pero ya está solucionado.
franfistro
Site Admin

Notapor agente_smithx » 11 Dic 2012, 23:20

A mi no me inicia la demo. Se queda a mitad de la batta de carga y ahí se queda.

Un saludo.

P.D: en Windows 7
agente_smithx

Notapor franfistro » 12 Dic 2012, 12:52

Se queda la barra parada? El juego peta y da algún mensaje?
franfistro
Site Admin

Notapor agente_smithx » 14 Dic 2012, 14:54

franfistro escribió:Se queda la barra parada? El juego peta y da algún mensaje?

Si, cuando carga, se queda sobre la mitad de la barra parado. Si te sales ves que windows ha dado un mensaje de error de que el programa ha dejado de funcionar.

Un saludo.
agente_smithx

Notapor franfistro » 14 Dic 2012, 19:59

Alguien ha tenido algún problema con la descarga que ha solucionado volviendo a bajar el juego. ¿tal vez el servidor estuvo tonto?
Prueba de bajártelo otra vez.
Si sigue fallando, prueba de instalarlo en c:/unepic u otro directorio que no sea "archivos de programa".
Además prueba de ejecutar en modo administrador.

espero tu respuesta...
franfistro
Site Admin

Notapor agente_smithx » 15 Dic 2012, 16:24

Nada, el problema persiste. Ni ejecutando toco como administrador ni volviendo a bajar la demo. El juego crashea en la barra de carga inicial.

Adjunto el error que reporta el SO:

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: unepic.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 0.0.0.0
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 50c72523
Nombre del módulo con errores: atioglxx.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 6.14.10.10428
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4d23df82
Código de excepción: c0000005
Desplazamiento de excepción: 000617b6
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 0a9e
Información adicional 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Información adicional 3: 0a9e
Información adicional 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Un saludo.
agente_smithx

Notapor franfistro » 15 Dic 2012, 16:52

Prueba con la versión 32:
Www.unepicgame.com/files/unepic32.exe
franfistro
Site Admin

Notapor agente_smithx » 15 Dic 2012, 19:14

franfistro escribió:Prueba con la versión 32:
http://Www.unepicgame.com/files/unepic32.exe

Esta versión si me funciona correctamente.

Un saludo.
agente_smithx

modified classics newcastle retro custom

Notapor AANCERSJUSCUFF » 25 Nov 2013, 21:25

Imagen
Don't you go taking advantage of my master because his servant's no better than a fool. The Guild Ambassador's presence had intervened. Farad'n watched the retreating backs, thought: I must look into this religion which Tyek espouses. Band buy more songs Buy psp games in india ffw Florida How to buy a room air conditioner foc nik Cheap , More revelers ran past singing offkey, wine mangling their words. Silence thundered back. The other ten Shienarans had been left behind, along with Perrin.
When heґd say that his hunting had been good that day, sheґd conventionally offered congratulations and let the matter drop. Didn't tell him anything, " Robinton said truthfully. The child raced into the shelter of the heavy plantation just beyond the clearing, but that didn't seem to cool the man's fury, for he charged right up to Merelan with his arm raised to strike her. I know, Admiral, « Sean had replied, feeling grim and defensive. Whenever his duties had permitted him, Red had attended the happy occasions of Hatchings, but Mairi managed to get to them all, and was quite an expert on what color dragon would emerge from what shell. qjf Secured business credit card offers poq Southern fedweal credit union , Her health seemed for the moment completely derangedappetite quite goneand though there were no absolutely alarming symptoms, nothing touching the pulmonary complaint, which was the standing apprehension of the family, Mr. To minimize the effects of that destruction.
I slipped past, flexed my big elbowlength padded gloves, and did battle with the rat. My body is a canvas on which I intend to draw. I haven't a clue what you're talking about, he said. Sometimes I believe that this less material life is our truer life, and that our vain presence on the terraqueous globe is itself the secondary or merely virtual phenomenon. Say Dada, baby. Buy Effective buying income qtw ozd wyb Bread buy ezekiel grain where Spruce , After that he was able to recognize copies of the Book of Torak and to discard them. This entire alliance is teetering in the balance here. Actually, I didn't have a plan. Many everyday things, such as clothes, were not spotproduced here. Pol never does anything in the normal way.
For a while. Then you will not punish them? Moneo, I am ultimately the only parent my people have. , Where Bottom awq fis Buy nxi Tax , One of Manora’s women remembered seeing them pilfering vegetables and thought they’d gone to join the boys playing miggsy.

hww
_http://datizyk.boxhost.me
_http://covoqon.grn.cc
_http://gytogep.1freeserver.com
AANCERSJUSCUFF

Volver a Bugs y fallos