unepic on mac

Are you stuck in a quest? Do you have difficulties to kill a Boss? Is there anything in the castle you need but you can't find?
This section is for you all, to ask and give support between yourselves. I will not give a clue! ;c)

unepic on mac

Postby anoni05 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi! I saw in the site that the game doesn't work on mac, but I saw an topic on forum that have some instructions to run it on a mac. So is there a chance for me to play it?
I'm using a mac osx (mountain lion) 18.8.2, core i3, 3.2 ghz, 4 gb run.
When I tried to run it the screen goes black and nothing else happens. If you need any further information let me know! Thanks!
anoni05

Re: unepic on mac

Postby franfistro » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 pm

write me to unepicgame[at]gmail.com and I will send you a special version for Mac that it should work.
franfistro
Site Admin

Postby Dreadxsis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 pm

I bought the game back at the beginning of March and I love it......and I know this is cheeky......but I'd really like to be able to play it on my Macbook Pro, any chance of getting a copy of that working version?? Thanks!!!
Dreadxsis

Postby franfistro » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Try the Mac version from the web http://www.unepicgame.com/en/downloads.html
if you can't unlock it, then write me to unepicgame[at]gmail.com and I will send you a special version for Mac that it should work.
franfistro
Site Admin

Postby dreadxsis » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 pm

OMG it works fantastically. Registered and everything with no issues. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me. I shall continue to enjoy this fantastic game on my preferred platform now. Best of luck with the preparations for Steam.
dreadxsis

Postby Zhakaron » Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 am

franfistro wrote:write me to unepicgame[at]gmail.com and I will send you a special version for Mac that it should work.

Interesting... do you plan to release this special version eventually? Steam has a whole category called "STEAM PLAY" for games that work on PC, Mac, and Linux instead of just PC. It's always a nice perk to have next to your game.
Zhakaron

Postby franfistro » Tue May 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I am planning to do a native version for Mac and Linux.
franfistro
Site Admin

Return to Singleplayer General Discussion